Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear Future Husband,

Pleeeeeeease make my dreams come true.
Pleeeeeeease say we can live in Cali. Maybe San Diego. Or San Fran. Long Beach, Orange County-- whatev. I just need Cali.
I NEED the beach.
I NEEED the sunshine.
I NEEEED the boardwalk.
I NEEEEED the year round 60-70 degree weather.
I NEEEEEED to be able to wear sandals 365.
I NEEEEEEED to throw away my winter coat and my windshield scraper.
I NEEEEEEEED to become a sailboat racer.
I NEEEEEEEEED to eat crabs at the boardwalk crab shack.
I NEEEEEEEEEED to go fishing off the pier.
I NEEEEEEEEEEED to admire all the local boardwalk artists and always bring something home.

This needs to be me: 

And I need to walk here. 


And swim in this.


And look out my window and see this.

And this.


And my toes need to play like this.


Are. You. Kidding. Me.
Why oh why do I live here.
Siiiiigh.

So, it would be great if you could just be really rich so we could just quit our jobs and live riiiiiiight here.

kthanksloveyoubye.


Alright all you tough realistic critics. A girl can dream right? Sue me. 

2 comments:

  1. We'll come visit you regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Caroline Webb from United States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god baalam He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24 hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because godbaalam can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:
    If you want your ex back.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    Recover your lost money back.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear a child
    if you want to win the troubling court case
    Contact Great godbaalam Via Email: godbaalamtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...