Friday, January 28, 2011

To Debbbbz. Love Me.

So, I Loooooooooove old movies. (Juile- put that on the list.) Especially old musicals. The dancing and the costumes and the music and the sheer talent that went into those films. They just don't make movies like they used to. I just wanted to give a shout out to one of my all time favorites... Debbie Reynolds. She is smokin. Those feet, that voice, and that beautiful face. She is a wonder and an amazement to behold. I mean just look at her! 
 She is picturesque

I just could not get enough of this woman! She is one of my favorite artists, and remember how much I love art? Everything she does is artistic. Everything she does is inspirational. Her singing, her dancing, even her costume arrangements! I could never tire of watching her be artsy.
Watching her and the dozen of other MGM legends is one of my favorite past times.
If you all have never seen her in Singing in the Rain, first go repent. And then, get it on Netflix. 
Love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...