Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tripple T's Debut.

Introducing Top Ten Tuesday.


For those of you who know me really well you probably know that I love making top ten lists. It is how I really get to know someone. I will ask them to tell me their top ten favorite musical artists of all time, or top ten movies of all time or top ten dream destinations. You get the idea. Sometimes when it is a tough topic I will only make them give me 5, like top 5 favorite authors or top 5 fastest cars. So, since I love making lists I thought it would be a fun thing to implement on the blog. And I am even going to figure out how to make a button for this thing-y too. {As well as my “small moments” button that I am dying to create} and I have a dream of making a Top Ten Tuesdays linky party too someday. So, if you want to participate GREAT! For now, just pick a topic that you can make a list for. Top 5 or top 10 will do, Post about it in your blog, and leave a link to that posting in the comment box. {Until I'm fancy enough to learn how to do a link party} 
If you are not sure what topic to choose, copy cat one of mine. If you have any ideas of future top ten Tuesday topics that you want people to participate in LMK via email at: livinghalfalive{at}gmail{dot}com or via the comment box and we will get those up pronto. Thanks for participating.



For the Triple T {Top Ten Tuesday} Debut: My top ten favorite movies as a child. {In no particular order} 

1. Camp Nowhere
"Sorry, shifted my liver on that one."
2. Heavyweights 
Lars is totally my favorite. 
3. Mrs. Doubtfire 
For some reason this movie just had me rolling with laughter.
{And I did not get the hot flashes joke as a kid}
4. Home Alone
"Ma'am, I'm 8 years old" 
{Something about the way an 8 year old was completely self sufficient really appealed to my younger-dying-to-grow-up self.} 
5. Blank Check
What I wouldn't have done with a million bucks. 
6. Back to the Future Trilogy {I'm counting this as one. Sue me}
I was so in love with Marty. What a stud muffin.
7. Hook
"Hey Rufio, why don't you go suck on a dead dog's nose?"
"Oh there you are Peter"
"Rufffio, Ruffioooo, Ruuuuuufffffiiiiiiiioooooo" 
"Peter Pan's My Dad?"
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off 
I was smitten by Ferris. I couldn't wait until I was old enough to ditch school.
9. Richie Rich
Can you see the theme? Macaulay Culkin, Robbin Williams, Christopher Lloyd, for some reason I liked the same actors. And I really fantasized about being young and rich. 

10. Angels in the Outfield
Told you Baseball was born in my blood.
What a good walk down memory lane. Lets here it for the 80's.


What are some of your top ten’s?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...