Monday, May 9, 2011

30 Days of Photographs. Day 3

Day 3: The person you do the most messed up things with.

I met this girl working at a girls camp in the summer of 2006. 

Fact: There COULD NOT be a funnier girl.

We ruled the school with our obnoxiousness and most random everythingness. We did impressions, we did accents, we pretended to know how to dance, we got dirty, we dressed up in elaborate costumes, we had friendly competitions that I clearly dominated. We were unstoppable. I have never. ever. ever. in my life laughed as hard in my life as I did that summer. Here are just of the few shenanigans we got ourselves into. 

She invented "High Pants Tuesday" that caught on like wildfire. Everyone hiked their pants as high as possible, every Tuesday. {She is the one on the far right.}

We got in a marker fight. I clearly won.

We got in several water fights.
              

We used to get each other laughing so hard that we couldn't stop. Nor could we breathe. We were literally dying  from laughter. So, when we would reach that state of har-de-har-har-ing, where we just couldn't laugh any more we used to do this thing, this signal. We would pretend as though we were laying in a grave with our hands crossed across our chest. {See below} 
That was the signal that we absolutely could not go on laughing without dying. 
Just one of probably 30 elaborate costumes.

 We had lots of good times around a fire...

Complete with Fire Dances:
{and High Pants Tuesdays}

And air guitar concerts:

{and High pants Tuesdays}

She was {and is} one of my life long besties. I miss her with every ounce of heart I've got in me, but we don't get to see much of each other anymore these days. 

Danger, I want you to know that you forever hold a piece of my heart. And I wish there was something more I could do for you. I miss you. I miss us. I would re-live this entire summer in a heartbeat. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...